This Tuesday, AMA Columbia is hosting a panel of C-level female executives in the Midlands to share their experiences from climbing to the top of the corporate ladder. Whether you are a man or a woman, these women are sure to inspire career growth and success.
These leaders cultivated their path to success, and their journeys will motivate you to take control of your future. The professional backgrounds and personal stories of our esteemed panelists are extremely diverse. Each have climbed the traditional corporate ladder from different industries, and all have made it to the top. Panelists include:
- Kim Wellman, Vice President of Communications Strategies at Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC
- Sharon Bryant, SC Regional Executive Vice President at First Citizens
- Cathy Love, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at SCANA
- Pam Lackey, President of AT&T South Carolina
The panel discussion will be led by Chakisse Newton, a professional business consultant, speaker and coach. While the discussion will focus more on marketing initiatives within these companies, some key takeaways you can expect include:
- Harnessing your core strengths to reach your greatest potential
- Identifying the hard and soft skills you need to reach the c-suite
- Finding and cultivating mentors, advisers and coaches
- Navigating the bumps in the road
Register today for Conversations with the She Suite, and we’ll see you on Tuesday!
Many thanks to our event sponsor, State Media Company which provides digital marketing solutions including website design, SEO, social media, reputation management, content marketing, SEM, targeted display advertising, and more!